Join Us in Shaping the Future of Fire Safety and extinguishing industry!
Are you passionate about protecting our environment and our way of life? Do you enjoy a diverse working environment with lots of opportunities? Then contributing to the electronic fire and extinguishing industry might be something for you! Join Euralarm as a Technical Manager to be a pivotal part of our dynamic team.
- Knowledge of the electronic fire and / or extinguishing industry.
- Ability to support the Euralarm Fire and extinguishing section in all aspects.
- Familiarity with the European standardization process.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to Euralarm’ s fire and extinguishing section.
- Ability to support and enhance other activities within Euralarm.
- Being able to work independently.
- Open to work on a self-employed base.
As a Technical Manager at Euralarm, your primary task will be to provide crucial support to our fire and extinguishing section. You'll play a key role in supporting the work from the Fire and Extinguishing sections and their working groups. The tasks include supporting meetings and events, contributing to and supporting standardization activities, collaborating with experts, supporting the Chairs and Vice Chairs of the Fire and Extinguishing sections, follow the developments within the European Commission, Standardisation organizations and other associations in our domain and contributing to diverse activities aimed at enhancing safety across Europe.
- Join a passionate and visionary team dedicated to fire safety, extinguishing and security.
- Be part of a collaborative network of professionals in the field.
If you're ready to make an impact on the safety landscape and work alongside industry leaders and associations, we invite you to contact us! Send your resume and motivation letter to Paul van der Zanden.
Join Euralarm in creating a safer and more secure future for all Europeans.
All information submitted by you will be treated with strict confidentiality. Your personal and professional details will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for the specific position for which you have applied and will only be retained for the duration of the recruitment process
Euralarm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.