Registrations are now open for this event, where Euralarm will be represented. Euralarm members are kindly invited to register online before 13 March 2017.
The programme of the workshop will be available shortly.
The event will cover the following issues:
• proliferation of different national market conditions;
• bewildering choice of competitive cyber solutions;
• selecting optimum standardisation solutions for their specific needs, including international options.
• Additionally, in future industry will have to comply with the new European policy framework including the Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS Directive) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Smart cities will also be covered in a specific session.
The aim of the workshop is to launch a dialogue and to better understand industry's standardisation needs to ensure the continuity of their operation through prevention, protection and response measures from the organization, process and technology levels.
The input received will shape the CEN and CENELEC standardisation roadmap for the security sector.