For the event the following topics are on the program:
- Automatic fire protection systems from the point of view of fire brigades
- Sprinkler systems: new developments in the guidelines VdS CEA 4001 for planning and installation
- Major fire and reconstruction of a medium-sized sawmill
- Operational readiness of water extinguishing systems
- Automatic water extinguishing systems from view of installer
- Planning and installation of water mist systems
- Water mist protection of an underground mass transport system
This VdS conference is a forum of information for planners, installers and users of fire extinguishing and fire detection and alarm systems as well as for fire engineers and fire officers in industry, administration and service providing companies, for the loss prevention officers of the insurance industry, fire brigades and authorities, for service providing companies of the facility management sector as well as for all parties dealing with matters of fire protection. The conference will be held in Romanian and English. In addition, an exhibition will be organized at the conference venue.
More information on the conference can be found at the website www.vds.de/firero.