- Euralarm meets its membersDecember 19th, 2012
- Monitoring Report for EuralarmDecember 8th, 2012
- Monitoring Report for EuralarmNovember 8th, 2012
- Euralarm at the CSAA AGMNovember 8th, 2012
- “Mission for Growth”October 30th, 2012
- Euralarm at the Eurofeu GA October 19th, 2012
- Security meets IndustryOctober 15th, 2012
- CertAlarm appoints Anja KinskyOctober 11th, 2012
- EURALARM meets CSAAOctober 9th, 2012
- Monitoring Report Sept 2012October 8th, 2012
- GESA Conference "Civil Alert"September 28th, 2012
- Euralarm at the Security 2012 September 22nd, 2012
- NAFOTS celebrates it's 10th September 12th, 2012
- Monitoring Report August 2012September 12th, 2012
- Support of the EU Action PlanAugust 22nd, 2012
- Monitoring Report July 2012August 2nd, 2012
- Security Research Event 2012July 5th, 2012
- Monitoring Report June 2012July 4th, 2012
- Monitoring Report May 2012June 6th, 2012
- New Euralarm BoardMay 21st, 2012
- New Euralarm PresidentMay 21st, 2012
- Welcome to APSEI and DEFApril 18th, 2012
- Euralarm arrives in Brussels! March 24th, 2012
Euralarm welcomes APSEI and DEFApril 18th, 2012
Euralarm is pleased to receive the applications of APSEI, representing the Fire Safety and Security industry in Portugal, and DEF, a French SME.
APSEI applied to become an association member in the Euralarm Security Section. Portugal was already member since 2005. At that time Portugal was represented by the Portuguese branch of Siemens.
DEF an French SME apllied to become an industry member in the Euralarm Fire Section
At its last meeting the Euralarm Board confirmed both memberships unanimously and expressed its appreciation.
We'd like to welcome both members in Euralarm and hope that these memberships will be for the benefit of both and of corse of all Euralarm members
A detailed introduction of both members you will find in the next edition of the Euralarm Newsletter beginning of May.