- Euralarm GA2009November 6th, 2008
- Newsletter August 2008August 31st, 2008
- Notes from the PresidentJune 12th, 2008
- Press Conference after GA08June 9th, 2008
- New Euralarm presidentJune 8th, 2008
- New Euralarm member: USIFJune 8th, 2008
- Executive CommitteesJune 8th, 2008
- Newsletter May 2008May 21st, 2008
- Notes from the PresidentMarch 20th, 2008
- Euralarm GA2008February 7th, 2008
- Newsletter January 2008January 23rd, 2008
Euralarms Press Conference after the GA in Sofia.June 9th, 2008
Ognian Todorov, President of NAFOTS, Tatyana Ivanova, Executive Secretary of NAFOTS and the Euralarm representatives Dr. Gustav Pfister, President, Bert van Langeveld, CEO and Dirk Gesenhues, Secretary General held a press conference at the end of the first day of the Euralarm General Assembly 2008 in Sofia.
Under the moderation of Tatyana Ivanova the Euralarm representative answered questions of the present journalists from the Bulgarian trade press.
Dr. Gustav Pfister emphasized the importance of the EQM - European Quality Mark for the fire and security industry in Europe and even in Bulgaria to establish a fire and security market in Europe on a sufficient quality level with common and transparent access criteria. Bert van Langeveld pointed out, that Euralarm will develop it's organisation also in the direction of services for fire and security products and installations.
Dirk Gesenhues explained the meaning of the Green Agenda for the fire and security industry.
The press conference was also recorded by a Bulgarian broadcast company.
» click here to see the video