- Euralarm GA2009November 6th, 2008
- Newsletter August 2008August 31st, 2008
- Notes from the PresidentJune 12th, 2008
- Press Conference after GA08June 9th, 2008
- New Euralarm presidentJune 8th, 2008
- New Euralarm member: USIFJune 8th, 2008
- Executive CommitteesJune 8th, 2008
- Newsletter May 2008May 21st, 2008
- Notes from the PresidentMarch 20th, 2008
- Euralarm GA2008February 7th, 2008
- Newsletter January 2008January 23rd, 2008
Dr. Hansjürg Mahler / SES is the new Euralarm presidentJune 8th, 2008
At the last Euralarm General Assembly in Sofia the Euralarm members meeting elected the members for the Executive Committees for the Euralarm fire and security section.
Derek Harrington (FIA/UK) and Michael von Foerster (ZVEI/D) as the chairman and the vice chairman of the fire section and Jos van Kampen (VEBON/NL) and Dr. Hansjürg Mahler(SES/CH) as the chairman and the vice chairman of the security section are the new members of the Euralarm Board.
According to the Euralarm statutes Dr. Hansjürg Mahler was confirmed by the Euralarm General Assembly as the new Euralarm President for a 2-years-term. He will be supported by Michael von Forster as the Vice president.
In his short introduction he thanked Dr. Gustav Pfister (Siemens BT/CH) the past Euralarm President and J.A Lamb (BSIA/UK) as the past Vice president for their tremendous and excellent contribution to Euralarm and especially for the actual Euralarm project “EQM European Quality Mark”.