NAFOTS invited Euralarm to the 3rd National Meeting of BUSIDecember 5th, 2007
- NAFTSO National Association of Industrial Security Companies
- NAFOTS National Association of Technical Equipment-based Security Companies
- BCPS Bulgarian Chamber for Protection and Security
- NBA "FES" National Branch Association "Fire and Emergency Safety"
Three topics were discussed at the meeting:
- Quality of services and the European experience in determining the best value of services
- The European model of Private Security Services and the processes in the new European member states
- Need of and capabilities for improvement of the regulatory framework to overcome un-necessary problems with internal governmental involvement in the
It was an engaged and very interesting discussion where all the members looked for the best solution for the private security industry where beside the electronic security man guarding and its related services is the second big segment of the Bulgarian security market.
In his short speech Bert van Langeveld introduced Euralarm as the European trade association representing the wider world of the electronic fire and security industry. He offered the support of Euralarm to the Bulgarian trade association on the way into the common European market. In addition he emphasized that the unique European Quality Mark EQM for fire and security products and services will be the key to success for a harmonized European market without trade barriers.
Dirk Gesenhues, General Secretary